Why Sell to Texas Recycling?
Texas Recycling is one of the largest multi-material recycling plants in Dallas, Texas, conveniently located near major highways and with rail service to provide prompt and cost-effective transportation. We buy, collect, process, sell and trade a variety of prepared and unprepared paper, corrugated, ferrous and nonferrous metal scrap. By selling and shipping in domestic U.S. markets, we can offer competitive pricing.
We provide superior service to businesses of all sizes and we have expertise in working with suppliers in manufacturing, retail, transportation, printing, utilities, automobile, construction and demolition. We bring over 75 years of expertise to your job site with the goal of maximizing the value of your materials, offsetting disposal costs and minimizing environmental impact.
The industries Texas Recycling serves includes but is not limited to:
- Printing companies and printing trade companies
- Commercial manufacturing and industrial plants
- Magazine and newspaper distribution centers
- Fulfillment centers
- Warehouses and logistics centers
- Distribution Centers
- Plastic manufacturing and fabrication sites
- General public
- National businesses
- Scrap dealers
- Construction and demolition contractors