A Commercial Industrial Recycling Program Can Change the Way You View Trash
Before Texas Recycling
Many companies simply fill their dumpsters every day. Then, they pay a disposal company to haul away the waste. However, there is a better way . . .
After Texas Recycling
• Enhance your corporate responsibility initiatives by recycling materials
• Drive down disposal costs by decreasing trash volumes
• Generate revenue with your recyclable paper, cardboard, aluminum cans, newspaper, office paper and metal
WHAT SETS US APART
Rely on Texas Recycling for personal, friendly and dependable hands-on service
• Consolidated metal, paper and cardboard plants into one location
• Easier access to accept your recyclable materials
• Phones answered by real people during business hours
• Third generation of a locally and family-owned and -operated business
• Active in the industry from a local to national level
• Document shredding services on-site through our sister company Action Shred
• 175,000+ sq. ft. of space to maintain product integrity
• 75+ years of industry experience
• Improved unloading, processing and loading capabilities at our new Dallas, Texas recycling plant
Some companies have to send various materials to different recycling vendors. Texas Recycling can handle all your recycling needs, including paper, cardboard, aluminum cans, newspaper, office paper and metal. Depend on Texas Recycling as your full-service turn-key recycling resource.
Best choice for your commercial industrial recycling
For over 25 years, Texas Recycling has furnished superior customer service and prompt payment with quality and integrity. We have the resources to create a custom recycling program to meet your business goals and exceed your expectations.
CONTACT US TODAY
Call Texas Recycling today to help set up your customized commercial industrial recycling program and reduce your corporate environmental footprint.