Recycling starts with a simple phone call to Texas Recycling. It ends with a cleaner, more sustainable environment for your company, and for us all.
- Organizations with large quantities of materials, which we pick up by truck or companies deliver to our facility
- Individuals and businesses who bring recyclables to our recycling center
In our facility, the materials are sorted by type and grade. They are then baled and shipped by truck, rail or sea to paper mills and manufacturing plants around the globe.
- Paper towels and bathroom tissue
- Cereal boxes and other chipboard containers
- Printing paper stock and stationery
- Drywall facing and composite shingles
- And more
Aluminum cans are recycled into new cans. Post-industrial plastic can be transformed into a wide range of products, including car parts, cell phones, food containers, storage containers, furniture, toys, mobile phones and more.
For each ton of paper that our facility recycles, together we save:
4,100 gallons of water
384 gallons of oil
3 cubic yards of landfill