Public Buy-Back Program
We make it easy to transform your trash into treasure, while helping the Earth at the same time.
Our friendly staff will assist in unloading your vehicle.
We pay cash for:
- Aluminum cans
- Newspaper (including inserts)
- Office paper (staples, rubber bands and paper clips are OK)
- Printed and non-printed paper
- Files and records
- Baled and loose cardboard
- Aluminum litho
While you may not receive cash for some items, rest assured that Texas Recycling finds a way to recycle them, creating a healthier environment for all of us.
We accept, but do not pay, for:
- Direct mail
- Phone books
- Paperback and hardcover books
Paper and cans can be brought in bags or boxes for easy handling. Desk side bins and other recycling containers for optimum collection of office paper can be found at most office retail stores.